To Our Valued Customers, Vendors, and Team Members
We at Ubaldo’s Construction take all warnings and implications of COVID-19 seriously.
Please be advised that while our company is considered an essential service provider, we are restricted to emergency HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing services or any service that is essential for living, such as structure damage, busted pipes, roof leakage, and deck repair.
We wish to reassure our community, customers, and colleagues that our entire team has carefully monitored, and will continue to monitor, all recommendations for safe business practices.
Therefore, should you be in need of emergency services, we have implemented protocol internally and in the field to limit/eliminate risk to our customers, employees, and project teams.
These protective measures include:
- Restricting our team’s vehicles to a single person only
- Practicing 6′ social distancing
- Avoiding direct customer contact
- Equipping our employees and team members with proper sanitary gloves and hand sanitizer
- Wiping down vehicles after every site visit
- Sending invoices by mail or email instead of leaving them behind